MORK ~ crack/serial/keygen
The MORK VST plugin was developed to be an analog-style synth that can be used to create soundtrack-type sounds. Deep, low PAD's or spacy melodies. It can also produce convincing storm-sounds
MORK is pronounced "morgue" with a deep bassy voice, long "o" & evil-dracula-articulation of the "k"
|File size||< 1 MB|
- The Sine/Noise-switch selects the waveform of the secund oscillator
- The MIX-knob sets the mix of the 2 oscillators (fully counterclockwise= only oscillator 1, fully clockwise= only oscillator2)
- The DETUNE-knob detunes oscillator 2
- The OCTAVE- and SEMITONE-selectors affect the pitch of oscillator 2
- The BENDRANGE-selector effects the range of the pitch-wheel for both oscillators
- PORTAMENTO changes the portamento-time (glide between notes) for both oscillators
- the ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, RELEASE-knobs control the VCA (volume)
- The 8 sliders control the delays. There's 4 delays on the left channel & 4 on the right
(The delay-times & repeats are fixed, the sliders control the mix of each delay)
- The AFFECT-knob sets the overall mix of all 8 delays.
- FUZZ increases the distortion of the fuzz.
(The fuzz-effect is very velocity-sensitive & therefor highly responsive to playing-dynamics. Sinths the fuzz-circuit is hooked up after the delays, you can have it set to where only some of the repeats are distorted)
- The FUZZ-MIX sets how much the fuzz-circuit affects the signal.
- The RECTIFY-button rectifies the signal coming from the delays & is hooked up before the fuzz.
- The High Pass/Low Pass-switch selects the filter-type
- CUTOFF controls the cutoff-frequency of the filter
- RES controls the resonance of the filter
- MIX controls the dry/wet-mix of the filter
- VOLUME controls the overall-volume of the MORK Serial