Colora - Color Picker 0.3
Colora is a useful small color converter and screen color picker tool for Windows. Colora makes it easy to pick colors from screen and save them. The color picker is tested to work with Windows 10 and DPI scaling. Picked colors can be configured and converted between various formats such as RGB, Hex, HSB and HSL. The integrated palette tool then allows you to create color palettes from selected colors or the history of picked colors.
Colora requires Windows 7 or newer and .NET Framework v.4.6 or higher.
- Precisely pick colors from screen using the included screen picker with zoom
- Convert any color between RGB <-> HEX <-> HSB <-> HSL and to CMYK->->->
- Create custom color palettes and save them for later usage
- Export color palettes to GIMP
- Automatic history of last colors picked from screen
- Pin to top and minimal size mode for handier usage
Colora - Color Picker 0.3 changelog:
- New: Modernized UI icons and improved UI.
- New: Pick average color of 3x3 or 5x5 pixels from screen.
- New: Mode for RGB values between 0 and 1.
- New: Settings window: adjust max. history length, palette window snapping.
- Improved: Screen picker maximum zoom up to 10x.
- Improved: Hot key configuration.
- Changed: Ordering in main menu bar.
- Fixed: Minor color history bug.