TinyTask is a minimalist and tiny (35 KB) keyboard macro recording and playback tool. It’s used to automatically control the mouse and keyboard actions, so as to complete repeated computer operations. Anything you do with the mouse or type on the keyboard while the program is running can be replayed as many times as you choose. It not only records and saves macros but also compiles them, turning your recorded macros into executable programs.
There's no installer, help file, or anything unnecessary; just a tiny EXE program, which doesn't touch your registry or change your system folders.
TinyTask 1.74 changelog:
- Added international versions: French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Fixed critical bug with Compiled EXE process not terminating correctly if interactively stopped by user
- Many modifications to text and caption formatting
- Additional information displayed in Compiled EXE output report
- Added hints in playback key menu about how to emergency stop playbacks
- Migrated to new web server with 4x the hardware to handle increasing traffic loads