RocketCake is a free web editor for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag'n'drop or type. But of course, you are still free to mix in your own code, if you like. Edit the website as it appears on your device. Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile. Rocket Cake has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more.
Clean Generated Code
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code. You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
New features in this update (RocketCake 3.0) are:
- Box Shadows
- Automatic Mobile Navigation Menu
- 64-bit Support
- Inline PHP code
- MacOS backwards compatibility
- New templates
- New built-in button styles
- Updated mobile devices
- Faster layout engine
- New Element Browser
- and much more...
Note that if you are using the professional edition, you need to upgrade your license, but there is a discount for existing users.