Cleanmgr+ 0.7.0 RC1
Microsoft will be soon removing the Disk Clean-up Tool (Cleanmgr.exe) from Windows 10 PCs. Disk Cleanup is a Microsoft software utility first introduced with Windows 98 and included in all subsequent releases of Windows. It is a Windows system tool which lets you delete the unwanted files cluttered in your PC thereby freeing some space on your disk drive. With Windows 10, Microsoft will be retiring Disk Cleanup tool and replace it will Storage Sense. ''Storage Sense'' monitors your system for old and unused files and actively removes them on a regular schedule. For example, if you have files lying in your Recycle Bin for more than 30 days you won't have to delete them manually, this feature will help take care of it.
Cleanmgr+ is a portable app that builds upon the Microsoft Disk Clean-up Tool (Cleanmgr.exe) by adding additional features and deleting more junk than the Disk Clean-up Tool.
Notes: For a more thorough clean-up, please run Cleanmgr+ as Administrator, i.e. for a Windows update cleanup, the Windows update service needs to be stopped and restarted by Cleanmgr+ Therefore administrative privileges are required.
This is BETA software!, please use caution when running it on your system.
Cleanmgr+ 0.7.0 RC1 changelog:
- Redesigned UI (New main menu and optimized layout)
- Optimized memory usage
- Optimized Preview function
- Added command-line support
- Added update check function
- Optimized Scripting/Custom cleaner engine
- Optimized function for retrieving snpashot of free space and disk size
- Optimized logging function
- Optimized clean-up of temp files
- Fixed numerous internal bugs inlcuding spelling corrections
- Fixed numerous UI bugs
Download page: Cleanmgr+ 0.7.0 RC1 | 101.38 KB (Freeware)Link: Cleanmgr+ Home Page