FL Studio 20.1.785
Fruity Loops (FL Studio) is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible 99 insert-track mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.What can FL Studio do?
- Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, and using spline-based automation curves or automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
- Live music performance including video effect visualization.
- Mix and remix audio, including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Multi-track audio recording.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 20.1.785 changelog:
- Playlist Track Mode - Organize projects and speed workflow by grouping a Channel Instrument, Playlist Track and Mixer track. Changes to the name, color and or icon of any member in the group will ripple throughout the chain. Alternatively, drop instrument and effect plugins or audio files on Playlist Track headers.
- Tools > Macros > Reset empty playlist tracks - Reset all unused Playlist tracks to default color, icons and name.
- Improved Audio Recording - Link Playlist Tracks to Mixer Tracks and their input, so audio is recorded to the selected Playlist Track Track. Follow-up recordings are added as sub-tracks of the parent Playlist Track. Armed Input Mixer Tracks now show orange faders to better display their state. Pre/Post Effects Recording - Click the Input Menu icon to choose Pre/Post FX recording.
- Stepsequencer Channel Looping - Channels in the same Pattern, with shorter lengths, will loop to make up the difference. This restores looping behavior from FL Studio 11, and includes new advanced options, to allow control of per-Pattern, per-Channel looping and loop-length for polyrhythmic patterns.
- Stepsequencer - The maximum step-count has been increased from 64 to 512.
- Channel Rack Menu > Set swingmix - Set the Swing Mix control values simultaneously for the selected Channels.
- Show complete piano roll preview - Channel Rack menu option to show all the notes in patterns, rather than just the number of bars visible in the Stepsequencer.
- Channel Rack Close icon - Can also be closed with the (Esc) key.
- Plugin Window - ON (Mute) - Switch has been added to the Wrapper Settings for Instrument and Effects plugins (including Right-click menu options). Mix Level has been added in place of the VOL knob, on the Wrapper Settings, when effects are in use
- General Settings - New 'Check for updates' option at startup.
- Mono export - Mono audio file export.
- CPU & Memory Panel - 'View FPS' shows the FL Studio GUI frame-rate.
- Project Information - Extended project statistics (bottom of panel).
- 55 x "Minimal Kick" Samples - Browser > Packs > Drums > Kicks > Minimal Kick 01 to 55.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Video export wizard (beta).
- Akai FL Studio FIRE - Stepsequencer-looping workflow enhancements (Set Channel loop-length & burn to Pattern).